Viewing Online Composites
See composites of Four Corners Calendars at Cortez Area Chamber of Commerce
Calendar or the calendar on this website or eventually composites
on other local websites.
Personal Composite View
You DO NOT have to have a website to see your own version.
First get a free Google account. Click here (or on "How To" at left)
to see the detailed instructions for getting an account and starting to use the calendars.
Organizations Wanting a Public Calendar
Bottom line is...
- Get a Google account
- Create the calendar (it can be one of many on your google account).
- Enter your events. (More can be added later)
- In "Settings" then "Calendars" make your calendar public.
You now have a public calendar, but no−one knows. To get on ’fourcornerscalendars’ you need to do these things:
- In "Settings" then "Calendars" click your calendar’s name
- Click "ical" then copy the link and email it to email@example.com
See the sidebar links at left for more detailed "how to" information including help by phone.
- Someone in the organization must have a free Google account (no different
than for residents) so they can create the public calendar.
- Make sure you give the calendar a name that will be easily identifiable in our
list of public calendars.